Hotel Wolfinger in Linz has a rich history that extends back to the 15th century. Today, the hotel gracefully combines progress and tradition – joining modern comfort and convenience with historical ambience.
Hotel Wolfinger was originally built as a monastery.
- 1616 – first mentioned as a guesthouse
- 1771 – named “Golden Lion” hotel
- 1841 – Prince Metternich lodged here
- 1843 – HRH Archduke John of Austria lived in the house
- 1869 – Hans Christian Andersen took up quarters in what is today known as “Hotel Wolfinger”
Anton Bruckner was a regular patron.
2 nights in a double room, rich breakfast buffet, Linz Card for 3 days
Price € 134,- p.P.
“PEOPLE FORGET YEARS AND REMEMBER MOMENTS”