Hotel Wolfinger in Linz has a rich history that stretches back to the 15th century. Today the hotel harmoniously combines progress and tradition, uniting modern comforts with a historic setting.
Hotel Wolfinger was originally built as a monastery.
- 1616 first mentioned as an inn
- 1771 named “Gasthof zum Goldenen Löwen”
- 1841 Prince Metternich stayed here
- 1843 Archduke John of Austria was a guest here
- 1869 Hans Christian Andersen took quarters in what is now Hotel Wolfinger
Anton Bruckner was a regular patron.
2 nights in a double room, rich breakfast buffet, Linz Card for 3 days
Price € 134,- p.P.
“PEOPLE FORGET YEARS AND REMEMBER MOMENTS”